Free standing floor screens are used to break up the appearance and divide the space without losing any of the benefits of the open plan layout. Fabric wrapped floor screens also provide the operators with an element of seclusion and privacy and can be joined together with the linking strips for connecting 2 screens or 4 screens together.
The Screen range is a modern, stylish and cost effective space dividing solution. Our upholstered screens are manufactured in house and therefore available in standard or bespoke sizes. They come with a variety of options such as straight, wave, angled or curve profiles with various trim finishes and can be linked if required.
Mobile feet are also available to make the screens easier to move
- 2-2 panel linking strips used for connecting 2 screens together and 4-4 for connecting 4 screens
- 40mm thick with an additional foam layer between outer fabric and melamine core
- Combines a slim profile with a robust and durable construction
- Screens can utilise the desk as support or can be used with bar feet supplied as standard
- Available with a fabric, grey metal or maple wooden trim
- Available in a huge range of made to order fabric colours